Welcome to Columbia College!
We are excited to have you join the Claim Jumper Nation!
As Columbia College's Athletic Director and representative for the Central Valley Conference, LaDeane is a member of the CVC Planning Board, Chair of the Constitution and Rules Committee, as well as a member of both the Public Relations & Sports Information Committee and the Awards Committee. She is the CVC Sport Representative for Tennis.
LaDeane is a part-time faculty representative for the Columbia College Academic Senate. She has been the Women's Volleyball Coach since 2019, and a member of the Health and Human Performance Department since 2014.
Prior to Columbia College, LaDeane taught Physical Education and coached Men's and Women's Swimming at Sonora High School. She was a member of the Measure J Bond Oversight Committee, the Hall of Fame Committee, and the SHS Foundation. Notable achievements during that tenure:
- Inducted into the Sonora High School Hall of Fame as a coach in 2021.
- Sonora High School Teacher of the Year
- CIF Model Coach Award Winner
- Modesto Bee Coach of the Year
- National Federation of State High School Associations Boys’ Swim Coach of the Year
- 13 Valley Oak League Championships
B.S. Physical Education, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo - Go Mustangs!
M.S.S. Sport Management, United States Sports Academy - Go USA!
- Swim Coach Book
- The High School Season Binder